“Just because something isn’t happening for you right now doesn’t mean that it will never happen.” This is a quote I saw pop up on Facebook and it got me thinking about how many individuals put off taking a step into entrepreneurship, maybe waiting for the perfect time, and the perfect opportunity, or if already a business owner, putting off the necessary next steps to grow their business. I thought, Is that true? Or, is it really just not having the information necessary to move forward?
Many times it takes being able to find useful information that will help a person along, whether to inspire and motivate them and/or to provide them with insight and perspective so that they may make an informed decision – one they’re comfortable with making. Often, it’s just something that becomes an eye-opener to possibilities or potential solutions. So, I’ve decided to help…
My mission is clear, to help individuals from all walks of life understand various aspects of entrepreneurship, whether exploring possibilities or expanding upon current business ownership. Over the past six months I’ve developed a plan to do just that and have created “Entrepreneurship & You.”
“Entrepreneurship & You” was developed to provide information, insight & perspective about entrepreneurship – whether to explore possibilities, expand upon ideas or build upon current business ownership, as applicable across various business platforms and distribution models including:
- Small Business – startup or acquisition; improving current business operations; business expansion
- Franchising – single or multi-unit ownership; enterprise opportunities; growth strategy for current business
- Network Marketing – understanding and exploring this fast-growing business model; improving current business
- Freelancing – turning creative skills into a business and how to grow that business
- Professional Services – starting out as a sole practitioner in law, health & wellness, insurance or financial services; improving and expanding current business practice
- Addressing useful topics for future and current entrepreneurs including personal branding, social media, technology, financing, business management, inspiration & motivation, news & events and also information specific to various interest groups – Millennials, Seniors, Veterans, Minorities, Transitioning Executives, Females, Moms and more.
The Facebook page of same name is an introduction of sorts with a soon-to-be-launched website, blog and podcast – all of the same name as well. I respectfully request for you to please take a moment to visit the Facebook page and if you like what you see, please LIKE and SHARE the page with others. (If you don’t, please feel free to share your thoughts with me.)
Also, if you’re interested in contributing information as a guest blogger (and potentially a site expert) about any aspect of entrepreneurship including small business, franchising, network marketing, etc. please contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or in a message right here on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your time and consideration.