This morning on Franchising & You, Matt Trivelis, Senior Consultant at Benetrends Financial dispelled some of the myths about funding a business. Taking listeners through the process of using retirement funds to enter the world of entrepreneurship, Matt shared how to do so without reducing the amount of money to invest due to early-payment penalties and tax liability. Focusing on Benetrends Rainmaker program, Matt covered the following:
- History of the Rainmaker program and start of the ROBs industry
- 4 Step Process for Rainmaker
- Combination of the Rainmaker program with SBA
- SBA background (terms, interest rates)
- Piece of Mind for those still employed and exploring an opportunity
- Costs to get it all done and what’s included
Listen to today’s segment HERE.
Access Benetrends blog HERE.